RMS Cloud Cracks $1 Billion in Annual Bookings
Accommodation technology company RMS Cloud today revealed that the value of bookings through its cloud-based property management system is now running at an annualized rate of more than $1 billion.
Founder Peter Buttigieg says the surge in turnover can be attributed to the rapid growth in the number of properties switching to RMS.
“In the past 12 months alone, we’ve signed up over 650 clients and demand shows no sign of slowing down,” says Mr Buttigieg, who founded RMS 35 years ago.
RMS now provides booking, property management and distribution technology to over 6000+ hotels, serviced apartments and holiday parks in 31 countries.
“We have a couple of significant deals in the pipeline and expect further announcements in the coming months,” Mr Buttigieg says.
Recent RMS highlights include:
- Becoming the first hospitality technology company to achieve US Government FedRAMP security certification.
- Winning a game-changing contract with the US Marine Corps Community Services.
- Signing the Scenic Hotel Group, New Zealand’s biggest accommodation company.
- Achieving significant client wins in India and the Middle East, including agreements with two of the region’s largest short-term apartment operators Bespoke Residences & Dream Inn.
- Further consolidating its market leading position in the Australian holiday park market.
- Rapidly expanding its serviced apartment business with clients including leading brands Quest Apartment Hotels, Punthill Apartment Hotels and Veriu.
Based in Melbourne, RMS has offices in North America, United Kingdom, India, Singapore, China and the Middle East.
Features of its fully-integrated system include property management, channel management, point of sale, dynamic pricing, housekeeping, tour desk, event management, marketing and sales.
Peter Ferris email@example.com
Director of Global Sales & Marketing