80 Twenty Hotel Conference, Brisbane 22 March 2018

80twenty hotel conference2


The 2018 hotel conference season kicks off at the Stamford Plaza Brisbane for the 80 TWENTY Hotel Conference on 22 March 2018.


RMS is delighted to be participating as the Platinum sponsor at this new event on the Australia hotel calendar, which is designed for senior hotel managers, owners, operators, and investors. 

Why 80 TWENTY you ask?

Well, hoteliers generally have a good understanding of the drivers for 80% of their business, but what about the other 20%? The conference aims to deliver thought-provoking topics in relation to the final 20%. Drive revenue, reduce costs and manage shareholder interests and returns.

Pop into see RMS' Lachlan Young and Paul Blahuta to get a first-hand look at the rich functionality of our Property Management System as well as our fully integrated distribution capability.

For more than 30 years we have been leading the hospitality industry. Use our technology to increase guest loyalty and increase direct bookings - increase revenue, reduce complexity, reduce costs, and increase profits!


There is still time to register herediscounted rate to all conference participants with our RMS code, please enter EBCU218 VIP code upon registration.