RMS Guest Portal
The Guest Portal that you are accessing allows you to manage your relationship with the property you have made or wish to make accommodation bookings.
The range of services that are available to you at an individual property Guest Portal are set by the property themselves, not by RMS. These services can include:
- Track and manage your bookings,
- Check in and check out services,
- Make secure payments,
- Communicate directly with the property through Guest Portal Messaging,
- Make new bookings at the property,
- Update and manage your profile and preferences.
Use of the RMS Guest Portal is subject to the Terms of Service set out below and the terms posted by the property available to you on the property portal. Users are required to familiarize themselves with these Terms of Service before using the Guest Portal.
Access to the portal is via the booking reference provided to you by the property or via the email address you have registered with your guest profile relating to that booking at the property.
Depending on the services enabled by the property, a password may also be required, or you may be required to login in using authentication by a secure third-party website.
By using the Guest Portal you acknowledge the following:
- You take responsibility for all transactions (new bookings, changes to existing bookings, payments etc) made under your username.
- You take responsibility for all communication messages under your username.
- You shall not post or transmit any data, text, or message, that is defamatory, abusive, vulgar, obscene or harassing, insulting, threatening, bigoted, hateful or racially offensive, or that could be deemed to be stalking, and that RMS shall be entitled to remove and communication messages of this nature.
- That RMS or the property may suspend or terminate your access to all or any part of the Guest Portal if in either RMS or the property’s sole discretion you have been deemed to be in breach of the applicable terms of service.